Back to School
Hey Ambassadors! Our Back To School product samples have just arrived and we need your help with some photos of your adorable kiddos.
If you're interested in taking Back To School images of our lunch boxes and backpacks for 2021, keep reading...and THANK YOU! Lone Cone could never do this without your help. Keep in mind, we have limited samples, so participation in taking these photos will be on a first come, first served basis.
Meet Our New Lunch Bag
We are super excited about this new addition to our lunch box options. Check it out!
• Double Layer Insulation
• Interior Name Tag
• Buckled handle for attaching to backpack
• Zippered Storage Pocket on Back
• Velcro & Buckled flap closure for no spillage
Lunch bags will be available in 7 patterns: Unicorn Dreams, Dino Bones, Girl Dinos, Construction Monsters, Rainbow Hearts, Original Dinos, and Sharks.
We also have 4 current products that need photos:
XL Lunch Box
Back to School Set
Construction Monsters Back to School Set
Excited to participate? Here is what we need:
The most adorable shots of your kiddo using or playing with the product you choose
• A minimum of 10 high quality images
• No large clothing logos in the images
• All photos sent in by June 30, 2021
Activity Ideas (feel free to branch out!): hopscotch, playing on the school black top, lunch in the field, lunch on the play ground, lunch bag attached to a Lone Cone backpack, walking to school with lunch bag, etc.
What We'll Provide In Return:
• Free product sample to photograph (sign ups are first come, first served)
• A free lunch bag/lunch box and backpack in the pattern of your choosing when our new products arrive in July
• A Brand Ambassador specific discount code for 10% off to give to your friends for new gear
• GIVEAWAY: Random giveaway once all Back To School photos are received for a $100 Amazon gift card!
The fine print:
All Back To School images are due by June 30th.
Our list of ambassadors is continuing to grow and interest in taking Back To School photos has become very popular. Please act quickly to indicate your interest, but we just ask that you don't take a spot if June 30th might be a stretch for you.